• Make a scaled up plant and animal cell model to:
1. Understand their individual structures.
2. Learn about their structural differences.
• Play an exciting chain making card game , Cellinos, to learn and understand the function of different cell organelles.
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 560 Geekos. Your cart will total 560 geekos that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 28.00.
1. Sturcutre of plant and animal cells - Cell organelles
2. Sturctural differences between plant and animal cell.
3. Function of different cell orgarnells.
1. Child friendly materials to build working models.
2. A Scientifically designed project cum activity work book that has -
a. Detailed colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
b. Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like " attention to right detail" therby developing scientific temper.
c. Real life application scenarios and "What if?" scenarios that help further the concepts learnt.
d. Exercise questions to test your child's understanding of the concepts.
e. Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Your child will make a scaled up plant and animal cell models to
1. Understand their individual structures
2. Learn about their sturctural differences.
3. Play an exciting cell dominos game , cellinos, to learn and understand the functions of different cell organelles.
No customer reviews for the moment.