1. An exciting board game on the world of animals to relate animals with their young ones.
2. Learn about the shelters of different animals, what they are called and how they look.
3. Learn about insects and their name.
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 400 Geekos. Your cart will total 400 geekos that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 20.00.
1. Enhancement of children's vocabulary
2. Awareness of different animals and their young ones
3. Relating animals and their young ones
4. Learning what the shelters of different animals are called and how they look
5. Learning about a few insects and their names
6. Develop vocabulary and use
Through the activity, the student will be able to:
1. Bring meaning to what is seen and thought.
2. Place animals in groups according to one or more attributes
3. Classify animals as domestic or wild
4. Recognize that some domestic animals are pets
Each Kit Contains:
1. Multicolour Game board, coins and die
2. 15 multicolour cards representing domestic and wild animals
3. Multicolour workbook containing:
a. Detailed explanation on how to conduct the activity
b. 15+ exercise problems
No customer reviews for the moment.