• Make a mini drum and water pipe organ to understand how sound is produced.
• Make a ear drum model to understand how you hear sound.
• Learn about the different types of musical instruments and how they produce sound.
• Know how different kinds of sounds are produced (sharp, soft, loud).
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 480 Geekos. Your cart will total 480 geekos that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 24.00.
You won't believe your ears!
1. They're great for teaching kids about the science of sound and how sound is produced & heard in humans.
2. If you teach sound in your curriculum, this is a great classroom activity that will get your students talking and thinking about the science of sound.
1. How sound is produced due to vibrations? Working of vocal cords
2. How do we hear sounds? Working of an ear drum
3. Working of musical instruments - Drums & pipe organ - how they produce different kinds of sounds (sharp, soft, loud) One kit contains: 1. Drums, stand & a drum stick 2. Pipe organ 3. Vibration detector 4. Materials to make working model of vocal cords
No customer reviews for the moment.