• Test materials and categorize them into magnetic and non-magnetic material.
• Make a magnet float in air & understand poles of a magnet & their behavior.
• Make a pencil levitation model to understand:
- Poles of a ring & solid magnets.
- Application of magnets in real life - Maglev trains.
• Make a Magneto Tracer that traces a metallic object using magnetic induction
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 400 Geekos. Your cart will total 400 geekos that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 20.00.
1. Differentiate between magnetic and non magnetic materials
2. Properties of a Magnets-Attraction, repulsion, magnetization
1. Set of colourful materials to levitate pencil and to trace a pin, Ring magnets and solid magnets.
2. Multicolour workbook containing:
- Detailed explanation on how to conduct the activity
No customer reviews for the moment.