• Unweave a cloth to understand its weaving pattern.
• Make yarn from fibre by hand.
• Make your own yarn spinning machine & understand advantages of spinning and twisting.
It helps the child to understand the different steps involved in extraction of plant fibres
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 480 Geekos. Your cart will total 480 geekos that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 24.00.
1. Different steps involved in extraction of plant fibres
2. Understanding the process of conversion of fibre to yarn-Spinning
3. Make a thread from yarn by twisting
4. Advantages of spinning and twisting ( strength, durability - 1 ply, 2 ply threads)
1. Has all the required material to build a spinning machine.
2. Multicolour workbook containing:
- Detailed explanation on how to conduct the activity
No customer reviews for the moment.