Make different models ( centrifuge, chromatograph) to Understand
1. Different methods of separation of mixtures
2. Difference between mixtures and pure substances
Make a colloidal solution(milk) by mixing oil and water using emulsification process.
The kit would contain all the material required to build the model/paly the game displayed.
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 560 Geekos. Your cart will total 560 geekos that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 28.00.
Make and learn:
1. Centrifuge: Principal behind skimming of milk a concept with huge real life application.
2. Emulsificaion process: A pharmaceutical method that is used to prepare emulsion, a type of mixture.
3. Tyndall effect: How to differentiate mixtures (colloidal, suspension and true solution)
1.Different types of mixtures - Colloidal, suspension and true solution.
2. Different methods for separation of mixtures
3. Difference between mixtures and pure substances
4. Emulsification process
No customer reviews for the moment.