• Make a model to test the strength of different polymers.
• Make a linear chain polymer - OOBLECK and a cross linkage polymer to understand their properties & differences.
• Perform burn test to differentiate synthetic and natural fibres.
• Make shapes using thermosetting plastic to understand how they differ from thermoplastics.
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 480 Geekos. Your cart will total 480 geekos that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 24.00.
1. Introduction to polymers and their types of linkages.
2. Linear polymers and Cross polymers.
3. Natural and Synthetic fibres.
4. How to identify a fibre whether it is synthetic or natural?
5. Properties of Synthetic and natural fibres.
6. Introduction to Plastics, their types and properties.
One kit contains:
1. 26 materials to make various models.
2. Colour workbook with highly detailed instructions to build models, exercises on observations, information about real life applications, concept map for revision and other interesting questions which would trigger application oriented learning.
3. Unlimited fun with Hands-on learning.
The child will
1. Make a model to test the strength of different polymers,
2. Make a linear chain polymer - OOBLEK and a cross linkage polymer to understand their individual properties and differences.
3. Perform a test to identify synthetic and natural fibres.
4. Make shapes using thermosetting plastic to understand how they differs from thermoplastics
No customer reviews for the moment.