Convex & concave mirrors - their working & properties
Differentiate between object, image & screen
Biconvex lens & its images
Secondary & tertiary colors from primary colors
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 480 Geekos. Your cart will total 480 geekos that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 24.00.
1. To understand the rectilinear propagation of light.
2. Understand the reflecting properties of plane mirrors
3. Understand the reflecting properties of convex mirrors
4. Real life applications of various types of mirrors - Ex: In medicine etc.
5. Understanding film projection by making a projector.
6. Child discovers that new colours are produced by mixing basic colours
No customer reviews for the moment.