• Make a working model of the lungs to understand:
1. Role of diaphragm in the process of respiration.
2. In and out movement of air due to pressure difference created by the diaphragm.
3. What happens if only one lung is working, if trachea is blocked, if diaphragm is rigid.
• Play the rummy systems game and learn about different systems, their parts and function.
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 480 Geekos. Your cart will total 480 geekos that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 24.00.
1. Understanding the difference between inhalation and exhalation
2. Learning about the role of the diaphragm in the process of breathing
3. Understanding how pressure difference is created in the body to help the process of breathing
How does it help?
The activity helps the child explore the different "what if" questions by experimenting with different types of materials. It also helps in retaining the names of the different systems in the human body through a scientifically process.
1. Six different `materials for testing and experimenting
2. Scientifically researched and designed activity materials to improve hands on skills
3. Research and retention oriented game design on systems in the human body
No customer reviews for the moment.