• Perform an experiment to understand the concept of heat and temperature.
• Make a setup to see how rate of heat transfer varies in different materials - Conduction.
• Make a setup to see heat transfer in liquids & gases - Convection currents in action.
• Make a thermometer & understand its working principle - expansion of fluids on heating.
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 560 Geekos. Your cart will total 560 geekos that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 28.00.
1. The random movement of particles while heating a substance can be simulated in the activity.
2. Understanding the behaviour of metals towards heat conductivity by testing them.
3. Understanding the process of convection, land breeze and sea breeze by building a model.
4. Real life application scenarios of knowing the importance of copper bottomed vessels, various instruments used to heat substances, hot air balloons etc.
1. Heat vs. temperature
2. Modes of transfer of heat for one location to other.
6. Behaviour of materials in response to heat transfer.
7. Real life applications of heat and its various modes of transfer.
No customer reviews for the moment.