1. Play the Bird Finder memory based card game to correlate names and pictures of different birds.2. Assemble a bird info wheel to understand:- structure of different beaks in birds and their use.- different types of claws seen in birds and their use.
1. Make miniature forms of different agricultural implements - shovel, Gamela, rake, crowbar, plough, archimedes screw.2. Play a board game to learn about the steps involved in crop production & the implements used in each step.
• Make a mini heart model (one chamber) to understand working of one way valves in human heart. • Perform an activity to understand the process of transportation in Plants i.e. Transpiration.
• Make a scaled up plant and animal cell model to:1. Understand their individual structures.2. Learn about their structural differences.• Play an exciting chain making card game , Cellinos, to learn and understand the function of different cell organelles.
• Use math wonder mat to find:1. Factors of a given number by dividing it into different number of groups.2. Multiples of a number by making multiplication tables.• Play the Pirates of Prime board game to know composite, prime and perfect square numbers below 100.