1. Play the Planetomania trump card game to learn fun facts about planets in the solar system: Weight, size, number of moons, revolution time and position from sun. 2. Play the Space Travel board game and learn more facts about the asteroid belt, rings of Saturn, atmosphere on Uranus etc.
1. Play a flash card game to learn about 7 different internal organs & their position in the human body.2. Play a board game to know the function of each of the 7 different organs.3. Try out challenging puzzles in the workbook based on different organs.
1. Play the Messenger game to learn about: - different means of communication. - know the effectiveness of each of the means of communication. 2. Make a toy telephone and understand the working of it.
• Use circular fraction discs to:?understand representation of fractions.?understand how the value of a fraction becomes smaller as the denominator increases.?compare like & unlike fractions.
Use a puzzle with different types of triangles to understand and verify: Classification of triangles based on angles Classification of triangles based on sides Properties of triangles Medians and altitudes
• Perform an experiment to understand the concept of heat and temperature.• Make a setup to see how rate of heat transfer varies in different materials - Conduction.• Make a setup to see heat transfer in liquids & gases - Convection currents in action.• Make a thermometer & understand its working principle - expansion of fluids on heating.
• Build a model with a light source, object and screen to understand:1. How shadows are formed?2. Know the effect of changing object distance on size of the shadow formed.• Build a model to see how change in angle of light changes the length of the shadow formed.• Identify the shape of the object by seeing its shadow.
• Use math wonder mat to find:1. Factors of a given number by dividing it into different number of groups.2. Multiples of a number by making multiplication tables.• Play the Pirates of Prime board game to know composite, prime and perfect square numbers below 100.
• Make a working model of the lungs to understand:1. Role of diaphragm in the process of respiration.2. In and out movement of air due to pressure difference created by the diaphragm.3. What happens if only one lung is working, if trachea is blocked, if diaphragm is rigid.• Play the rummy systems game and learn about different systems, their parts and...
Make your own stethoscope & use it to measure listen to your heart and lung sounds to understand1. How stethoscope is used by doctors for diagnosis.2. Different parts of a stethoscope & their role in its working